The tate modern quad for 4 weight fly line is a one-piece instrument designed for delicate and precise presentation of dry flies on your favorite small river or spring creek, yet it has plenty of reserve power to step up to a weighted nymph or dropper rig. The tate #4 modern quad is ideal for the most demanding dry fly fishing, especially in tight quarters where casting maneuverabilityand surgical precision are keys to success.
We outfitted this rod with a beautiful Limited Edition Joel Lemke traditional down-locking nickel silver reel seat and awared-winning Ecoated Snake Brand guides, the slickest in the industry.
#4 MODERN QUAD
The tate #4 modern quad features:
- 7'7" high-performance, one-piece tate #4 Modern Quad
- Signature tate shou sugi ban handle
- Limited Edition Lemke Downlocking Nickel Silver Reel Seat
- Snake Brand Guides with Ecoating, the slickest in the industry
- tate travel case wrapped in 600 denier weather-resistant outer material, lined with 200 denier, featuring a shoulder strap and handle
- tate rod sleeves are made with high quality waterproof padded fabric
- all hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
Estimated delivery time 2 - 3 weeks.