The tate modern quad for 7 weight fly line is a one-piece angling tool designed to throw larger, wind resistant flies like streamers and deer hair bugs with high line speed and punch, yet it also has the grace to present a dry fly with gentle precision. The tate #7 modern quad will be your favorite tool for bass, salt, and big rivers.
We outfitted this rod with a top-of-the-line Struble 15LX3 reel seat and award-winning Ecoated Snake Brand guides, the slickest in the industry.
#7 MODERN QUAD
The tate #7 modern quad features:
- 7'8" high-performance, one-piece tate #7 modern quad
- Signature tate shou sugi ban handle
- Struble 15LX3 Reel Seat with fighting butt
- Snake Brand Guides with Ecoating, the slickest in the industry
- tate travel case wrapped in 600 denier weather-resistant outer material, lined with 200 denier, featuring a shoulder strap and handle
- tate rod sleeves are made with high quality waterproof padded fabric
- all hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
Estimated delivery time 2 - 3 weeks.